Policyholder Service Center
1. USER’S ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This website is owned by the Security First Insurance Company. Except as stated herein, none of the material on this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Security First Insurance Company. You also may not, without permission from Security First Insurance Company, emulate any material contained on this website. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You agree not to engage in systematic retrieval of data or other content from this website. You further agree not to create any kind of hyperlink from any other site to this website without the prior written permission of Security First Insurance Company.
2. REGISTRATION DATA AND PRIVACY
3. SECURITY AND PASSWORD
When you complete the online registration and create an account and password, you agree to the following conditions:
• Security First Insurance Company is authorized to act on instructions received under your password without any requirement to question those instructions;
• Security First Insurance Company is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information;
• You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred;
• You will notify the Security First Insurance Company immediately if you believe anyone else has obtained your password or if you believe unauthorized access has occurred or may occur;
• Security First Insurance Company may deny access or block any transaction made under your password without prior notice if we believe your password is being used by someone other than you, or if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur, or for any other reason, but we are under no obligation to do so. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE SECURITY FIRST INSURANCE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES THAT: (1) THE MATERIAL IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR IS FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (2) THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (3) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (4) THAT OUR WEBSITES, OR SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR CONDITIONS; OR (5) THAT INFORMATIONCONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE AS OF ANY PARTICULAR DATE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information on this website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed. The information and/or estimates herein are subject to change without notice and the posting of information on this website does not imply that there has been no change in such information. Security First Insurance Company disclaims any responsibility or liability for, and shall not be subject to or required to pay, any damages, losses or expenses caused by the use of this website including, but not limited to, any viruses contained within the electronic files on this website. Any addresses of or links to other websites, which may be contained herein, are given for the convenience of the user only. Security First Insurance Company has not participated in the preparation, compilation or selection of information on any other website, and assumes noresponsibility or liability for the contents thereof.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our website are presented to provide information about Security First Insurance Company, our insurance products and the insurance business Security First Insurance Company operates and controls in the State of Florida. Florida law shall govern and control any action concerning Security First Insurance Company’s websites, and any causes of action shall be brought in Volusia County, Florida. We do not in any way imply that the materials on the websites or the products we discuss are available for use in any jurisdiction in which we are not licensed to do business, or that we are soliciting business in any such jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Florida.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.